Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy New Year

Well it is almost New Years and I am Off To Nagpur! So i am afraid i will not be around for my witty comebacks of the Indian Sort. I did get very sad the other day without have a Christmas Tree and went to the store and bought green paper and cut one out and hung it in my host family's living room. The Gold Star was made out of a left over Trident wrapper...hehe. There is really no Christmas in India, because it not having that many Christians. So for all of y'all that thought the whole place would have lights and santa well i am sorry to dispeal this myth. At one of the malls though there is a Santa in a little house, funny thing is he is totally Indian! Or else he just spent too much time on the beach in the off season!

Marry Christmas and Happy Holidays
Happy New Year too!!!
Mrs. Heeter Hilton
(that is who my bus ticket is addressed to, I have no idea who this is, or why they are going to Nagpur? But i have their bus ticket, and if they don't claim it before 5:45 Indian Time, then i regret to inform them that I am using your ticket!)

No comments:

Post a Comment