Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pune, Pune, Pune! Pictures from the city!

Well I am leaving in a few days, and I thought I would post a few more pictures before I take off to explore India! I am going to the South! I promise I will get on before I leave and slave around and type out all the places I am going, maybe one you have heard of! Bangalore Home of ALL THE CALL CENTERES! haha! So I will be seeing some really amazing things and just the land and cultural differences I am really excited for! And for all of you, like my mother, who are always wondering when I am going to see the Taj Mahel, sorry to disappoint you not on this trip! Taj is in the north (Agra). But to tide you all over here are some pictures of good ole' Pune fun!




Pune, Pune, Pune!



A view of the entire city from a hilltop, just outside of town. It really goes on FOREVER!




Dance Pictures!
These are the dance outfits we have to wear for our forced Rotary Dance, I will admit after HATING it, I have learned to like it, only just a little, and well This is heather and dancing, not sure if it will end well??? And yes we do get to keep the outfits! I do not currently have a picture of me in one (well that is a lie, but i look really bad in the picture thanks to Ellie making up for all the bad pictures i have of her...)




One of our favorite hang-outs in Pune. I like the picture... And I am wearing cool pants...


Burger King...
India Style...?
Never eaten here, possibly because their is normally a cow standing right in front of it? Sketch...? Maybe Just a Little!
Once again, note the cool pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment