Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The End is close, and I am near, but really ALL i see in my eyes is fear

Well, truly this is the end. I packed up all my things today, everything that I plan to take home. This is it, its over. A year of my life gone, a year of my life taken, and well one question was:
Was it all worth it?

ANSWER: YES, a million times over. The hard work, the frustration, the highs the lows, the good times and the smell and the sweat, was more then worth it.

So I am done, this was my year, i am guessing I will have more stories when I return and MAYBE a blog post right before I leave, maybe it will be about my trip (just a hint).

But I have to go home to the land of Reality soon, and well truly I am dreading it. I know everything will be the same when I get back (except i don't have a room any more :( ....) but well, its been a long year for me and I have seen a lot. Everything will be unchanged when i return and thats really one of my biggest fears. This all works out in my mind, if it just seams like mindless babble to you.

There are things i am exited for but one thing I have learned this year is to make no expecations because you are not going to get what you think, thats India for you. Its always the exact opposite of what you believe it will be. So thats all, thats finale.

<3 The Lone Blonde

I will make sure that you read the rest of my thoughts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment