Friday, September 28, 2012

A New Start to an Old Blog

Well it has been a long time since I last updated my blog, which apparently was exactly two years ago.
Clearly a lot can change in two years, and for sure it did.

So here is the deal, pretty much forget everything I have ever said previously and let us start over.

Today, I am turning a new leaf and starting new with my blog, though I have not really figured out how to work the entire thing yet... but when I do hopefully it will be pretty Jazzy!

Why am I doing this, what am I hoping to get out of this, etc?

For the past five years I have had the great fortune to travel around the world and see everything, and of corse I forgot to write everything down, with the exception of my Indian adventures... I feel like I have missed out that I did not continue to detail my chronicles. I sit somewhere I did not expect to be for a continuos amount of unplanned time I want to take this opportunity to write everything down that I can remember, the good and the bad, and share them with my future loyal readers.

I have the next six months to detail everything that I can remember about the past four or five years to update everyone about the misadventures of often the only blonde person in the entire country, or maybe even region. At the end of it all, I will be off on a new adventure. Though cheesy, I will be off following my dreams, making a difference, and serving my country all at the same time in Albania (of all places).

No comments:

Post a Comment